Our Home Support Service is available to older and vulnerable people who need support to remain independent in their home.
Our friendly and dedicated professional Home Support Officers can help you maintain and improve your health and wellbeing. We recognise everyone has different levels of support and we can help you decide the most appropriate level of service for you and tailor it to suit your needs.
- Getting back to independence after a life changing event
- Rebuilding confidence after an illness or fall
- Finding and supporting you to join in with social and leisure activities
- Keeping your home safe and in good condition
- Budgeting and managing your own money
- Support to claim benefits
- Liaising with other agencies including form filling
- Understanding and managing your tenancy or other agreements.
- Wellbeing Telephone Call - £4.20 per week
- Wellbeing Visit - £8.00 per week
- Personalised Support - £15.90 per week
Join Home Support
To find out whether the service is right for you please contact us here. We can speak to you on the phone or arrange to visit you in your home.