Contact: Tiny Trowels

Team phone

07870 199792


Alison Pike for Tiny Trowels.

Are you worried about a child

Are you worried about a child? Information on what to do if you have any concerns about a particular child or young person. Worcestershire County Council Safeguarding Children

Early years

Groups and sessions for the under 5's

Financial support

Citizens Advice Bureau and Job Centre Plus Information

Health services

We can help you and your family to access lots of useful health services.

Parenting and Family Support Service

The Parenting and Family Support Service is here to support you and your family.

Supporting your Family

Family support services: Child health clinics, support for families with children with Autism and Asperger's, and Parenting help and support

What's On In Bromsgrove and Redditch

Find out what's on within the locality.